When looking for the right vacuum cleaner, choose robotic vacuum cleaners. These cleaners get the job done efficiently. They can save you a lot of effort and time. One such brand to invest on is the iRobot.
They have been making reliable robotic vacuum cleaners since 1990. Two particular models to invest on is the Roomba 805 and 860 models. Check out our detailed comparison of the Roomba 860 and 805 to know which one to go for.
iRobot 805 Review
The Roomba 805 vacuum has the iAdapt Navigation feature. This is equipped with multiple sensors. The sensors allow easier navigation of your home.
It has the AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System. This feature delivers up to 50% more cleaning efficiency than a standard vacuum cleaner. One of the best features you can get is the AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter.
This promotes good indoor air quality. It gets rid of up to 99% of particulate matters. This Roomba is also completely programmable. It works using long-lasting lithium-ion battery. At 8.4 pounds, it is a lightweight machine that you can easily use.
- Price is just right. You might even be able to get amazing price deals
- Quiet functions. You can operate it without disturbing the household.
- It is easy to use. You can program it. You can also just press the Clean button.
- Gets under taller furniture with ease
- Can get under thinner rugs without getting caught or tangled up
- Long battery life and easy recharging functions
- Once power runs out, it docks itself and automatically recharges
- Works well in picking up pet dander and human hair
- It works on different floor surfaces like wood, vinyl and laminate
- When the dustbin is full, it gives a signal
- If it gets caught, it will “tell” you to move it. It also beeps but not continuously.
- Doesn’t work quite well in the cluttered area.
- You might need to move foot stools and small tables out of the way and pick up small objects first
- It can get caught up in thicker/plusher rugs and power cords
- It’s not a replacement for a heavy-duty hand-held vacuum cleaner
- It might miss odd corners and spots
- The filter chamber and the filter itself are small so they will require repeated cleaning
- You might need to divide the cleaning time if you are cleaning a bigger room
- It might bump into furniture. Best remove vases on top of small tables or place a padding on the robotic 805 to avoid damaging furniture
Over-all, the Roomba 805 robotic cleaner is a good vacuum for cleaning tile floors. This is based from over-all reviews. It won’t replace more powerful vacuum cleaners.
However, it does a great job in getting rid of dirt and dust on the floor. It also works in cleaning corners of the room with minimum help. It allows you to have more time to do something else.
You can do your dishes or play with your kids while your iRobot works for you. It’s a great buy if you have medium-sized rooms to clean. If you don’t have a lot of clutter in the room, this will work well.
You might need to pick up clutter first before using it. Doing this will prevent your cleaner from being stuck. Most people with pets recommend this vacuum cleaning robot in their customer reviews.
It’s effective in getting rid of pet dander. Be sure to check the manual and the features first. (more…)